Bid & Tender Coordinator
Sydney or Brisbane
Over three decades, Hindmarsh Construction has completed many landmark buildings across Australia, with total project value exceeding $4.0 billion. We stand by our values of integrity, safety, quality, innovation and teamwork.
With a portfolio of many high profile and challenging projects, our work spans many different sectors including commercial and residential high-rise, industrial, sporting, health, government, retail, education and tourism.
We are currently seeking an experienced Bid & Tender Coordinator to join our team. Reporting to the National Business Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating winning proposals and tenders for new projects.
This position could be based in Sydney or Brisbane.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate tender responses; including developing timelines, coordinating internal stakeholders and facilitating team meetings
- Research, write, compile, edit and format tender content
- Develop bid and tender processes, templates and other resources
- Maintain the bids and opportunities database
To be successful in this role, you meet the following selection criteria:
- Previous experience coordinating bids and tenders, preferably in the Construction industry
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field (such as Business, Communications, Marketing)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, InDesign and Adobe Creative
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
How to apply
In order to be considered for this position you must submit your application online. Please be sure to provide a personalised cover letter that tells us how you meet the selection criteria for this position.